Learn how to make Vegan White Chocolate at home!
- 430g of cocoa butter
- 120g of icing sugar
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 160g of solid coconut oil
- Pour some boiling water into the small saucepan and heat.
- Place a bowl on top creating a bain-marie and add in the cocoa butter.
- Allow the cocoa butter to melt fully, then add in the coconut oil. Make sure to keep the mixture moving using a metal whisk or fork. If you use a wooden spoon, this will apply moisture & you’ll have to start again!
- Once both ingredients have fully melted, turn off the heat and add in the vanilla & sugar.
- Using an electric whisk, whizz up the ingredients until fully combined & smooth.
- Carefully pour the chocolate into a lined tray or tin, cover with cling film and place into the freezer. The chocolate will take around 2 hours to set!
- Make sure you keep the chocolate in the fridge, and it does have a tendency to melt if left out!
- Once fully solid, remove from the freezer and enjoy immediately.
- Keep stored in the Fridge in a sealed container.
- Method: Baking
Keywords: vegan white chocolate, white chocolate, how to make vegan white chocolate