6 INGREDIENT, VEGAN + NO-BAKE. These mini Biscoff cheesecakes are dreamy, creamy and most of all absolutely delicious!
Ingredients for the base
- 150g of Biscoff biscuits (approx 20 biscuits)
- 50g of dairy-free butter / margarine
Ingredients for the cheesecake filling
- 260ml of dairy-free whipping cream (1 pot of Elmlea Plant Based Alternative Double cream)
- 160g of dairy-free cream cheese*
- 6 Biscoff biscuits
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Biscoff spread
- 30ml of dairy-free whipping cream
- 80g of Biscoff spread (for filling + drizzling)
- Biscoff biscuits (for decoration)
- Add the dairy-free butter / margarine into a small saucepan, place on the hob and heat over low until fully melted. Remove from the heat and add into a medium sized, heat proof mixing bowl.
- Add the Biscoff biscuits into a blender / food processor and blend until fine. Pour the cookie crumbs into the melted butter and stir together using a wooden spoon or spatula. It should resemble wet sand, and when you press it between your fingers, should hold its shape. Press approximately 50g of mixture into each cookie cup tin (see notes*), making sure to compact it in using clean hands. The more compact it is, the less likely it will crumble. Place into the freezer whilst you make the filling.
Method (cheesecake filling)
- In a medium sized bowl, add in the dairy-free whipping cream and cream cheese. Whip on low speed first to prevent it splashing out the bowl, then turn to high speed. Whip until thick. This will take around 5 minutes. I use a stand mixer with a balloon whisk attachment, but a hand whisk will work great too! The mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Place the Biscoff biscuits into a blender and whizz up until fine.
- Pour in the ground up biscuits and Biscoff spread and whip to combine.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip nozzle (or snip off the tip of a piping bag).
- Pipe the cheesecake filling evenly into each cookie cup. Level off the top with an off set spatula (watch me make these cheesecakes here).
- Add 40g of biscoff spread into a piping bag and pipe some down the middle of each cheesecake. Smooth the top of the cheesecakes using the back of a spoon.
- Place into the freezer for 4 hours or until firm to the touch. If you have push up tins, push up the bases of the cookie cup tin to release the cheesecakes. If the cheesecakes haven’t set firm, they won’t come out the tin neatly.
- Tip: I leave my cheesecakes in the freezer overnight then place them in the fridge an hour / 2 before serving for them to defrost.
- Melt 30g of Biscoff spread and drizzle a puddle on top of each cheesecake. Do this when the cheesecake is still chilled. If you do it when the cheesecakes are softer, the heat could melt the cheesecake.
- Place the 30ml of whipping cream into a bowl and whip up on high until thick. I use a stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment.
- Transfer the cream into a piping bag fitted with a open star tip nozzle. Pipe a swirl of cream on top of each cheesecake.
- Decorate each cheesecake with a Biscoff biscuit, 10g of Biscoff spread drizzle and some crumbles cookies.
To store: Keep these cheesecakes in the fridge. Best enjoyed within 3 days of making. Keep cool in the fridge until ready to serve.
What tin to use? I use Paul Hollywoods 6 Deep Cupcake / cookie cup tin. It has a push up base, for easily sliding out the cheesecakes. Size: 27 x 18.5 cm (10.5″ x 7″)
What vegan double cream to use? My favourite dairy-free double cream / whipping cream is Elmlea Plant Based Double Cream Alternative. It makes the cheesecake filling thick and ultra creamy. Something like coconut cream or a vegan single cream will be too runny and won’t set, even if its in the fridge overnight.
What cream cheese to use? I use 1 tub of Sainsbury’s own ‘Free From Dairy-free coconut based cream cheese‘. Other great vegan cream cheeses- ‘Violife Dairy-free Cream Cheese’, ‘Nush Dairy-free Almond Cream cheese’.
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Category: Cheesecakes
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: biscoff cheesecake, no bake biscoff cheesecake, biscoff cheesecakes, mini biscoff cheesecakes