5 ingredients, no-bake vegan and easy, these Biscoff tartlets are absolutely delicious! You won’t be able to stop at just one!
Ingredients for the base
- 200g of Biscoff biscuits
- 80g of dairy-free butter / margarine
Ingredients for the filling
- 180g of Biscoff spread / cookie butter (Use code HOLLYJADE5 on Koro.co.uk to get 15% off your orders)
Ingredients for the cream topping
- 100ml of dairy-free whipping / double cream
- 80g of dairy-free cream cheese
- Lightly grease a 6 mini tartlet tins with coconut oil or butter. Set aside.
- Add the Biscoff biscuits into a food processor and whizz up on high speed until fine and crumb like.
- Place the dairy-free butter / margarine into a small saucepan, place on the hob over low heat and allow to melt.
- Pour the melted butter into the biscuits and blitz to combine. The mixture should look and feel like wet sand. If you press it between your fingers ,it should stick together.
- Divide the mixture between each tartlet tin. Use your fingers to press down the bottom and up the sides. Place into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Method (Biscoff filling)
- Add the Biscoff spread into a small saucepan, place on the hob over low heat and allow to melt. This will only take a minute or two, so make sure to use a heat proof spatula to prevent the spread from burning to the pan.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour equal amounts of the spread into each tartlet case. Place into the fridge while you make the cream filling.
- You should have some room on the tartlets for the cream layer.
- Place the dairy-free whipping cream and cream cheese into a bowl and whip up until thick. I use a stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment. Optional: Add in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to give it a vanilla flavour. You can use a hand whisk but it will take longer. Transfer the cream into a piping bag fitted with a star-tip nozzle.
- Make sure the tarts are chilled before piping on the cream. Pipe a ring of the cream on top of each tartlet. Decotate with a sprinkle of biscuit crumbles.
To store: Keep these tartlets in the fridge in a sealed container. Best enjoyed within 4 days of making.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Tarts and pies
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan biscoff tartlets, biscoff spread, biscoff