Easy 4 Ingredient No-Churn Vegan Biscoff Ice Cream! Easy, and super delicious!
Ingredients for the ice-cream
- 425g of dairy-free double cream
- 320g vegan condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 15 Biscoff Biscuits (plus extra for decorating)
- 4 tablespoons of Biscoff Spread (plus extra for decorating)
Method (Biscoff ice-cream)
- Add the dairy-free cream into a mixing bowl along with the vegan condensed milk and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. A stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment or hand whisk on a high speed works great. You can also whisk this by hand using a balloon whisk. Whisk until fully combined and thick.
- Crumble the Biscoff biscuits wither in a food processor or tea towel with a rolling pin, until crumb like. You still want there to be chunks os the biscuit, that’s what creates the effect.
- Add the Biscoff spread into a small saucepan, place on the hob over a low heat. Biscoff spread melts extremely fast, so keep it stirring with a wooden spoon or heat proof spatula to prevent it from sticking and burning. Biscoff burns easily.
- To the cream mixture, add in 3/4 of the crumbled Biscoff biscuits and 3 tablespoons of melted Biscoff Spread. Fold to lightly combine.
- Transfer the ice-cream mixture into a 6×4” loaf tin / ice-cream tin. To be honest, any generic loaf tin will work a treat.
- To create the pockets of Biscoff, spoon in some of the ice-cream mixture, then swirl in some melted Biscoff spread. Repeat until it’s all used up.
- Decorate the top of the ice-cream with the left over Biscoff biscuits.
- Freeze until firm. At least 8 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out using an ice-cream scoop, serve and enjoy.
To store: Keep stored in the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before scooping and serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Ice-cream
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Biacoff Ice-cream, biscoff ice-cream