Learn how to make copycat Biscoff Crumbl cookies, 100% vegan and taste like they come straight out of a bakery! Absolutely delicious and easy to make!
Ingredients for the cookie
- 115g of dairy-free butter (cubed)
- 140g of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 30ml of dairy-free milk
- 210g of plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 50g of Biscoff biscuits (crushed)
- Biscoff spread (see method)
- 100g of dairy-free block butter
- 50g of biscoff spread
- 200g of icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan and line 2 baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Add the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl or the bowl of the stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Whip with a hand mixer or the stand mixer until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and milk. Whip again until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the crushed Biscoff biscuits.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 6 balls using spoons or an ice-cream scoop.
- Place the cookies on the lined tray (leave the dough in balls, don’t press them down!), leaving room in between as they will spread when baking.
- Make a hole in the middle of each cookie dough ball, and pipe in a generous amount of Biscoff spread. Crumble some more Biscoff biscuits over the dough before making.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 12-14 minutes, or until very lightly golden.
- Once baked, remove the trays from the oven, use a round cookie cutter to help shape the cookies. Use the cookie cutter to scoot the cookies into a circle.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray. While they’re cooling, make the frosting.
- Add the butter into a bowl and whip until smooth and creamy, either in a stand mixer with a balloon whisk attachment or using a hand held electric whisk.
- Add in the Biscoff spread and icing sugar, whip until creamy. If it’s too thin or if it ever splits, add in some more chunks of butter. Transfer the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip nozzle.
- Once the cookies are fully cool, pipe a swirl of the frosting on top of each cookie, decorating them with some Biscoff crumbs and half a Biscoff biscuit. Place into the fridge to chill and set.
- Once set, serve and enjoy.
To store: Store the cookies in a sealed container in the fridge, best enjoyed within 4 days of making.
Un iced cookies can be left at room temperature in a sealed container for 2 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan crumbl cookies, biscoff crumbl cookies, vegan biscoff crumbl cookies