These Vegan Biscoff Stuffed Pancakes are so fluffy, soft, melt in your mouth and best served warm! With a hidden filling of Biscoff spread makes everything better, and the pancakes are my go to perfect pancake recipes.
Ingredients for the pancakes
- 250g of plain flour
- 1 + 1/2 of tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 300ml of dairy-free milk
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- 1 jar of Biscoff spread (for the batter + Biscoff disks)
Method (Biscoff disks prepration)
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Add a few tablespoons of Biscoff spread into a bowl, and place on top of a small saucepan filled with water. Allow the heat to melt the Biscoff.
- Spoon the Biscoff onto the lined tray, making sure they’re disk shapes and not too big.
- Place the tray in the freezer until firm up (around 1-2 hours).
- Use a knife to help peel off the disks ready to use. Keep the Biscoff discs in the freezer until required (they soften very quickly).
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and caster sugar using a hand whisk.
- Pour in the milk, oil and 1 tablespoon of Biscoff spread. Mix to combine until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat 1⁄2 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium–high heat.
- When hot, spoon about 1 tablespoons of batter into the pan, and place on top a Biscoff disk, cover the disk with more pancake batter. Allow the edges of the pancake to turn golden, then flip. It will take around 40 ish seconds on each side. Once both sides are golden in colour, set aside somewhere warm while you cook the remaining pancakes. Re oil the pan when needed.
- Serve with some dairy-free cream, butter or ice cream, maple syrup, or whatever toppings you prefer. They’re best eaten hot!
To store: Enjoy the pancakes immediately, they are so good when warm and melty!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2-5 minutes
- Category: Pancakes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Biscoff Pancakes, American Style Pancakes, Pancakes, Biscoff pancakes, Biscoff recipes