The BEST Vegan Biscoff Tiramisu, with layers of Biscoff biscuits, Biscoff mascarpone and whipped cream. It makes for the perfect dessert fit for any occasion!
Ingredients for the Biscoff layers
- 2 packs of biscoff biscuits
- 50ml of dairy-free milk (or 1 mug of brewed coffee)
Ingredients for the mascarpone cream
- 250g of dairy-free block butter (softened)*
- 420g of icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste
- 80g of dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 40g of Biscoff spread (melted)
Ingredients for the cream stars
- 100ml of dairy-free whipping cream ( I use Elmlea Plant based double cream)
- Biscoff biscuits (for decoration)
Method (mascarpone cream)
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the dairy-free softened butter. Using a hand whisk or stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment, whip the butter for 5-8 minutes until pale.
- Sift in the icing sugar and add in the vanilla bean paste. Whip on high speed, adding in the yogurt. Keep whipping for around 5 minutes. The mixture will turn very thick and creamy. If your mixture looks like it is splitting, keep whipping it! It will come together.
- Add the Biscoff spread into a small saucepan, place on the hob and melt. Make sure it doesn’t burn. Biscoff only takes 20-30 seconds to fully melt. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the melted Biscoff into the mascarpone and whip to combine.
- Transfer the mascarpone into a piping bag, with a star tip (optional).
Method (Biscoff layers and assemble)
- Dip the Biscoff cookies one by one fully into the dairy-free milk or coffee and lay down in the dish in a single layer. I use a 10×9 inch rectangular dish, which uses approximately 17 Biscoff biscuits per layer.
- Pipe a generous layer of the Biscoff mascarpone on top. Spread it evenly with an off set spatula, then drizzle some melted Biscoff over the top. Repeat until you’ve used up all the biscuits and cream.
- Whip up some dairy-free whipping cream until firm, transfer into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip nozzle and pipe stars over the entire dessert.
- Decorate with some crumbled up Biscoff biscuits.
- Place the Biscoff tiramisu into the fridge for 3-4 hours to set. Alternatively leave it in the fridge overnight to set.
To store: Store this tiramisu in a sealed container in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature before enjoying.Best enjoyed on day of making. Eat within a couple of days.
What vegan block butter to use? My two favourites are Naturli Vegan Block and Flora Plant Based Block.
- Category: Cakes and layer cakes
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Christmas recipes
Keywords: biscoff, biscoff spread, tiramisu, biscoff tiramisu, vegan biscoff tiramisu