Creamy and rich vegan chocolate ice-cream, with only 3 ingredients! This no-churn recipe will become a go-to for summer!
Ingredients for the chocolate ice-cream
- 425g of dairy-free double cream (I use The Coconut Collaborative Double Cream)
- 320g vegan condensed milk (I use Natures Charm Condensed Oat Milk)
- 40g of cocoa powder
- Vegan chocolate fudge sauce
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Ice-cream cones (Use gluten-free if gluten-free)
- Add the dairy-free cream into a mixing bowl along with the vegan condensed milk and cocoa powder and whisk to combine. A stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment or hand whisk on a high speed works great. You can also whisk this by hand using a balloon whisk. Whisk until fully combined.
- Spoon the ice-cream mixture into a freezer-safe tin or container.
- Optional extra – Drizzle over some vegan chocolate fudge sauce and dairy-free chocolate chips. Swirl them around using a spoon to combine.
- Cover the ice cream and freeze for around 6 hours or until firm. Serve and enjoy!
- The ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks (but to be honest, it never lasts that long!).
To store: Keep the ice-cream chilled in the freezer and allow to come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes before scooping and serving. This makes it easier to scoop.
How long does it store for? Best enjoyed within 1 week in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate fudge ice-cream, vegan icecream, chocolate icecream, ice-cream