This vegan chocolate fudge ice-cream is better than any other I’ve tasted! It’s creamy with an irresistible richness. You won’t be able to tell it’s vegan and only 3 ingredients!!
This dairy-free chocolate ice cream is also gluten-free and nut-free. It’s the ideal treat to cool down this summer!
Vegan Chocolate Ice-Cream
I’ve been on a mission to create the most incredible ice-cream and boy have I got the perfect recipe for you! The creaminess is unlike any ice-cream I’ve ever tried!
This recipe requires just 3 simple ingredients and an extremely easy method. If you have the ingredients, a bowl, a whisk and 5 minutes… you can master this recipe!
The base is vegan condensed milk with a dairy-free double cream, makes it super smooth and creamy. The richness and flavour comes in with the cocoa powder. The ice-cream is perfect as it is, but to take it up a notch and make it an EPIC chocolate fudge ice-cream, drizzle in some vegan friendly chocolate fudge sauce and add in a few dairy-free chocolate chips. Oh my….. it’s addictive!
What do you need to make vegan chocolate ice-cream?
You’ll only need 3 ingredients to make this mouth-watering recipe. It tastes every bit as delicious as a store bought ice-cream tub!
- Condensed milk – You’ll want to fund a vegan friendly condensed milk for this recipe. My go-to condensed milks are Natures Charm Coconut Condensed Milk (they also have an amazing oat one too), and the Carnation Condensed Oat Milk. Both can be found in large supermarkets and online.
- Dairy-free double cream – For this recipe, you’ll want a thick double cream, which whips to stiff peaks. My favourite is ‘The Coconut Collabrative Double Cream’ and Elmlea Plant Based Double Cream Alternative’.
- Cocoa powder – For the best flavour, use a high quality cocoa powder. This will make the ice-cream even more delicious. My favourite is Callebeut cocoa powder which I buy on amazon.
- Chocolate fudge sauce – To make this into a epic chocolate fudge ice-cream, I drizzled in some of the Natures Charm Chocolate Fudge Sauce. You would literally drink this stuff, it’s that good! It makes the ice-cream even more scrumptious than it already is. It’s a delicious addition!
- Dairy-free chocolate chips – To add texture and more chocolaty goodness, I added in some of the ‘Moo Free Choccy Drops’, but you can add whatever dairy-free chocolate chip you fancy.
What is no-churn ice-cream?
You’d never be able to tell this ice-cream wasn’t made in a fancy ice-cream machine.. trust me! It’s just as creamy and scrumptious as any traditional ice cream, simply made without a machine! Because this ice-cream is not cooled as it’s churned like in an ice-cream maker / machine, you’ll need to freeze it overnight. I like to make my ice-cream at night, pop it to freeze then remove in the morning! Voila…. perfect chocolate ice-cream!
To help make the ice-cream as cream as possible, I whipped it up using the Cuisinart Cordless Hand Mixer. Omg this hand mixer is AMAZING! It’s definitely one of my favourite kitchen tools, especially for quick and easy recipes such as this ice-cream.
How to make no-churn vegan chocolate ice-cream?
Homemade no-churn ice cream is one of the easiest summer treats you can make at home. No need to splurge on overpriced ice-cream ever again when you can make you own, even better homemade version that tastes just as gourmet! I’m talking 5 minutes prep time and only waiting for it to freeze!
- Whip condensed milk, double cream and cocoa powder into stiff peaks.
- Fold in chocolate fudge sauce and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a tin.
You’ll be enjoying all the homemade chocolate fudge ice-cream this Summer with this recipe!