The BEST Vegan Neapolitan Ice-cream with the classic strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, all in one creamy and delicious ice-cream!
- 425g of dairy-free double cream (I use The Coconut Collaborative Double Cream)
- 320g vegan condensed milk (I use Natures Charm Condensed Oat Milk)
- 1 vanilla pod (or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract / vanilla bean paste)
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Pink food gel
- 1 teaspoon of strawberry flavouring
- Add the dairy-free cream into a mixing bowl along with the vegan condensed milk and vanilla seeds / extract or bean paste. Whisk to combine. A stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment or hand whisk on a high speed works great. You can also whisk this by hand using a balloon whisk. Whisk until fully combined and thick.
- Separate into three separate bowls.
- Leave one bowl plain white. This is the vanilla ice-cream.
- To one of the bowls, add 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Whisk to combine. This creates the chocolate ice-cream.
- To the third bowl add in the strawberry flavouring and a drop of pink food gel. Whisk to combine. This creates the strawberry ice-cream.
- Combine the three flavours of ice cream in to your ice cream container/s. You can do this side by side, layered on top of each other, or swirled together. Use a dish or tupperware with separators to make it easier.
- Freeze until firm. At least 8 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out using an ice-cream scoop, serve and enjoy.
To store: Keep the ice-cream chilled in the freezer and allow to come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes before scooping and serving. This makes it easier to scoop.
How long does it store for? Best enjoyed within 1 week in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Ice-cream
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Neapolitan icecream, vegan ice-cream, Neapolitan