The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Air Fryer Cookies! No-Egg, No-Dairy, No-Oven, 6 ingredients and only 10 minutes to bake!
Ingredients for the cookies
- 115g of dairy-free butter (melted)
- 30ml of dairy-free milk (room temperature)
- 180g of plain flour
- 120g of caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 100g of dairy-free chocolate chips + more for decorating
- Cut tiny holes cut into the greaseproof paper, then lightly grease it and line the air fryer basket with the paper. The holes allow the air to circulate and helps the cookies to crisp.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda. Pour in the melted butter and milk. Mix until a cookie dough forms. If the mixture is too wet, add in a tiny bit more flour until its the right consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Leave a few behind, as you’ll need these to decorate the tops of the cookies.
- Scoop approximately 1 & 1/2 – 2 tablespoons full of cookie dough using spoons or an ice-cream scoop and place into the air fryer, on the greaseproof paper. Press down ever so lightly and press in a few more chocolate chips. Depending on the size of your air fryer, only bake a few cookies at a time as they will spread.
- Bake the cookies in the air fryer at 140℃ for 10 minutes or until crisp on the outside and golden in colour.
- Once baked, allow to rest for a few minutes in the basket as the cookies will be very soft when hot, then carefully lift the paper out of the air fryer. Allow the cookies to come to room temperature. Serve with a sprinkle of flaked sea salt (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
To store: Store the cookies in a air tight / sealed container in or out of the fridge. best enjoyed within 3 days of making.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer cookies, air fryer recipes, chocolate chip cookies, vegan cookies, easy recipes