These Fudgy Healthy Vegan brownies are rich, gooey, and have the gorgeous crinkly tops! Natural sugar, no milk, no-egg & ready in 30 minutes!
- 180g of dairy-free dark chocolate (85% or above)
- 60g of vegan condensed milk
- 160g of dairy-free butter
- 70ml of dairy free milk (unsweetened)
- 180g of coconut sugar
- 100g of dairy free plain / vanilla yogurt (low sugar option)
- 200g of all-purpose flour
- 60g of dark cocoa powder
- 100g of dairy-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c fan, and line a 9 x 9 inch square baking tin with grease proof paper. Allow the paper to hang over the sides as this makes it easier to lift out and remove the brownie when baked.
- In a small saucepan on the hob over low heat, melt the chocolate, condensed milk and butter together until smooth and glossy. Add in a sprinkle of flaked / sea salt (optional).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, coconut sugar and yogurt.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the bowl along with the cocoa powder and flour. Fold together to combine. Don’t over mix or the batter could turn dense, mix until the flour is just mixed in.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter into the tin and level out with the back of a spoon or off set spatula.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Test the brownies by inserting a skewer or tooth pick down the middle of the brownie, it should come out clean. Due to the amount of chocolate in the brownie, it might be a-little gooey but thats normal.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before lifting them out of the tin and cutting into squares.
- Serve with a dash more flaked salt (optional), tuck in and enjoy!
To store: Store in an air tight / sealed container at room temperature for the first day, then transfer into the fridge to keep fresh. Allow the brownies to come to room temperature when first out the fridge. Best enjoyed within 2-3 days of making.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: brownies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy Vegan Brownies, vegan brownies, natural sugar, vegan fudgy brownies