The best vegan and no-bake Biscoff tart.
If you don’t know what Biscoff is, you’ve been living under a rock!
You can either have the classic Lotus Biscoff biscuit or the spread. The spread is basically the biscuit…but in a cookie butter form.
The flavour is like that of silky caramel! You’ll have to try it yourself to fully indulge in its decadence.
This tart is:
- Perfectly sweet
Biscoff is like liquid gold. I used the Lotus Biscoff biscuits to create the most delicious crust, along with the Biscoff spread within the filling and as a sticky layer on top of the tart.
It’s a phenomenal tasting treat, perfect for any occasion which requires a mouth-watering dessert.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Chilling time: 4 hours
Ingredients for the crust
-200g of Biscoff biscuits
-6 tablespoons of dairy-free butter/margarine
Ingredients for the Biscoff filling
-300g of dairy-free white chocolate
-1 can of coconut milk (cream only)
-100g of Biscoff spread
-Biscoff spread (melted)
-Dairy-free white chocolate
1. Line a tart tin with greaseproof paper.
3. Place the Biscoff biscuits into a food processor/ blender and whizz up until crumb-like.
3. Melt the butter/margarine and pour into the biscuits and mix together until like wet sand.
4. Firmly press the biscuit mixture into the lined tin until its compact.
Place into the fridge or freezer whilst you make the filling.
1. Open a can of coconut milk, drain the clear liquid part and only use the thick white cream.
2. Place the cream into a medium-sized saucepan, and heat on medium until it comes to a low boil.
3. Place the white chocolate into a heatproof bowl and pour over the hot cream.
Allow to sit for a few minutes then stir together.
The cream will melt the chocolate.
4. Stir in the Biscoff spread until smooth.
5. Pour the filling onto the crust and level with a spoon or offset spatula.
Place into the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set.
6. Melt some Biscoff spread and pour over the tart (optional)
Place back into the freezer to set.
This will take around 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
I served my tart with a drizzle of more melted Biscoff spread, grated dairy-free white chocolate and Lotus Biscoff biscuits. Delicious!
Store in a sealed container in the freezer and best eaten within a few days.
Make sure you follow me on my social media