Say hello to one of the most delicious coffees EVER!
You may have seen this type of coffee trending recently, so I thought I’d give in to the trend and try it out!
Oh my, my question is, how haven’t I had one of these before..it’s delicious!
Preparation: 5 minutes
-3 tablespoons of coffee granules
-3 tablespoons of hot water
-3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
-1 brewed espresso
-Handful of ice
-Biscoff cookies (optional)
1. In a bowl, add in the coffee, hot water, and granulated sugar.
2. Whisk vigorously for around 5-8 minutes until thick and creamy, then set aside.
3. Fill a glass with ice, and pour over dairy-free milk.
Fill the glass with how much milk you like.
4. Brew espresso and pour over the milk.
5. Spoon of coffee cream ontop.
Serve with a crumbled Biscoff cookie and cookie on the side.
Enjoy fresh and chilled!
Make sure you follow me on my social media