Easter is upon us….and what better way to get into the festive spirit than with a fresh batch of adorable homemade, pastel Easy Easter Cookies!
These cookies are great to make and decorate with children. Get creative!!Print
Easy Easter Cookies recipe
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 10–15 1x
- Diet: Vegan
How to make and ice simple Vegan Easter Cookies. Fun to make and decorate with Kids for Spring!
- 200g of plain flour (You can use gluten-free)
- 100g of coconut oil (Melted)
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Royal icing (Get my recipe here)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees c and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the plain flour, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Bring together with your hands until a dough forms. Add more flour if too wet or coconut oil if too dry. You want it to be a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough then using the Easter cookie cutters, cut out the shapes and place onto the lined tray.
- Pop the cookies into the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes until golden in colour.
- Once baked, carefully place them onto a cooling rack and allow them to cool fully before icing.
Method (royal icing)
To store: Store in a sealed container and best eaten within a few days! The royal icing hardens at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 9-10 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sugar cookies, easter cookies, vegan easter cookies