This is a paid collaboration with Natures Charm.
A dessert lasagne with layers of rich chocolate coffee cake, 3 ingredient coffee icecream, biscuits and caramel sauce.
If this doesn’t sound like the most indulgent dessert, I don’t know what does!
I am so excited to collaborate on this recipe with one of my all-time favorite brands, Natures Charm.
Natures Charm products are vegan, soy-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. Their products range from sauces, condensed coconut milk, coconut whipped cream, evaporated coconut milk etc…
Their dessert sauce range includes:
- Coconut Caramel Sauce (featured in this recipe)
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Butterscotch Sauce
- Matcha Sauce
A large part of this absolutely delicious dessert comes from Natures Charm.
I’ve featured the Natures charm many times on my website, including in my:
The star of the show in this recipe is there fantastic ‘Coconut Whipping Cream’, holy grail product ‘Condensed Coconut Milk’ and Coconut Caramel Sauce.
The ‘Coconut Whipping Cream’ is phenomenal if you want a delicious and lightly whipped cream, which is vegan-friendly, gluten-free and healthier than ordinary coconut milk.
It whips up within minutes, making for a super creamy, and light vanilla-flavored cream, which paired with the ‘Condensed Coconut Milk’, helps to make icecream! You heard me correctly, 2 ingredient ice cream is a thing!
The ‘Condensed Milk’ is like liquid gold. It doesn’t only taste delicious but is ultra creamy and works wonders in this recipe!
Natures Charm is the world’s first condensed coconut milk!
I couldn’t recommend this condensed milk enough! It’s absolutely delicious and great for baking!
Check out my fudge recipes, which feature the condensed milk below:
I combined the cream and condensed coconut milk to make a delicious coffee cream which when frozen, turns into a smooth dairy-free ice cream, sandwiched between layers of vegan mocha cake- heaven!
You cant have coffee without caramel, can you?
My favourite caramel sauce ever is the Natures Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce. This sauce is absolutely scrumptious. I literally pour it on everything from ice cream to cakes- I kid you not.
This dessert lasagne has layers of this sauce which when you sink your spoon into it, it oozes with caramel sauce.
I am selling this recipe enough to you? You honestly need to make this asap.
Freezing time: Overnight
Ingredients for the cake
-240ml of dairy-free milk
-1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
-210g of self-raising flour
-100g of caster sugar
-30g of cocoa powder
-1 tablespoon of ground coffee granules
-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
-60g of vegetable oil / melted coconut oil
Ingredients for the coffee icecream
-400ml of Natures Charm Whipping Cream
1 tablespoon of ground coffee granules
-Your favourite cookies/biscuits
-Natures Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees c and line a 9X13 inch rectangular cake pan with grease-proof paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the dairy-free milk with the apple cider vinegar and whisk until fully combined.
Set aside for 10 minutes to curdle. This creates a vegan ‘buttermilk’.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, ground coffee, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
Mix well to combine.
4. Add the oil into the ‘buttermilk’ and whisk to combine.
5. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
6. Pour the batter into the lined cake pan.
Make sure to tap the tin on the worktop to remove any air bubbles.
7. Place the cake into the center of the preheated oven and bake for around 28-30 minutes or until a knife or skewer inserted comes out clean and it’s springy to the touch.
8. Place the cake on a cooling rack and allow to cool fully.
Once cool, pop it into a sealed container to keep fresh before layering.
1. Add the coconut whipping cream, sweetened condensed coconut milk and ground coffee into a large bowl and whip on medium/high using an electric whisk or stand mixer with a balloon whisk attachment for 5 minutes until it resembles lightly whipped cream.
Method (Assemble the dessert lasagne)
1. Line a 9″ inch square tin with greaseproof paper or foil.
2. Slice the cake sheet in half and add half of the cake to the bottom of the lined tin.
3. Add a thin layer of the coffee ice cream mixture on top of the cake, spreading it evenly with the back of a spoon or offset spatula.
4. Drizzle some of the ‘Natures Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce’ on top of the ice cream layer.
Repeat a second time, with a layer of cake, then ice cream and caramel.
5. For the final layer, instead of cake, add a layer of your favourite cookies and finish off with a final layer of cream.
6. Place into the freezer overnight to set.
7. Once set, lift the lasagne out of the tin remove the greaseproof paper/foil and place onto a serving plate.
Keep in mind this is ice cream, so it will melt if left at room temperature for too long.
8. Slice the lasagne into servings and enjoy.
Serve with an extra drizzle of caramel sauce and coffee beans (optional).
Shop the whole ‘Natures Charm’ range here.
A huge thank you to Natures Charm for collabing on this recipe with me!
Discover Natures Charm on social media
Make sure you follow me on my social media