A no-bake salted caramel cheesecake with a chocolate biscuit base, chocolate caramel cheesecake filling, delicious decoration and more! Vegan, no-egg, no-dairy, no-gluten and no-bake!
No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake
If you love chocolate and salted caramel, then you’ve come to the right place! This cheesecake is the definition of decadent, from the chocolate biscuit base all the way to the chocolate cream on top. It’s sweet, salty, rich and chocolaty in every single bite! This delicious recipe is one of those ones that would be the perfect showstopper for a special occasion, or even if you are simply a chocolate and caramel fan… it’s phenomenal!
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- It’s vegan friendly
- It is a no-bake recipe
- Easy to make
- Loaded with caramel
- Loaded with chocolate
- Creamy texture
- Simple but effective decoration
- Buttery and crumbly base
- Filling contains chunks of chocolate
Layers of a salted caramel cheesecake
This recipe is super easy to make, not that anyone would be able to tell by the absolute deliciousness of it! It contains 3 layers, including some optional decorations.
- Base: You can’t beat a classic buttery biscuit base. This base is slightly different as I made it chocolatey by adding in some cocoa powder. By all means, if you wanted to use vegan friendly chocolate biscuits, do it! I prefer to use the cocoa powder method as you can decide how rich and chocolate based you want the buttery biscuit base to be.
- Cheesecake filling: The filling is absolutely dreamy. It contains minimal ingredients but creates maximum deliciousness! It’s a silky smooth cream cheese based cheesecake, which means it’s completely no-bake, filled with chunks of Vegan Galaxy Salted Caramel Chocolate. The caramel from inside the chocolate bar also makes the filling caramel in flavour, super tasty!
- Toppings: To top the cheesecake and show what the flavour is, I decorated it with a puddle of vegan caramel sauce. You can either make your own homemade vegan caramel or use shop bought. Then I whipped up some dairy-free whipping cream along with some cocoa powder to create some homemade / rustic chocolate cream, piped little ruffles around the top edge of the cheesecake and finished it off with some chunks of the same vegan Galaxy chocolate and a light sprinkle of some flaked sea salt.
What chocolate to use?
I am so excited to have partnered with Treats by Mars, ‘Galaxy’ for this recipe. I grew up on Galaxy chocolate, it’s always been a favourite of mine. The smoothness and creaminess of the chocolate is unmatched! They have recently brought out a vegan range of chocolate, from classic, chocolate orange, cookie crumble, and a brand new salted caramel bar which is the one I have used in this delightful recipe.
The chocolate is the smoothest chocolate ever, FILLED with gooey caramel inside. It’s is vegan friendly, dairy-free and gluten-free! It’s filled with a hazelnut paste which tastes scrumptious when paired with all of the textures and flavours going on in the cheesecake.
Not only is this cheesecake packed with chocolate and caramel, but it also has crunch from the chopped up chunks of the vegan Galaxy bar inside the cheesecake filling. Each bite is filled with flavour! you’re going to go crazy for this recipe! It’s an all-round winner if you’re looking for the MOST DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE EVER!
You can find the new Vegan Galaxy Salted Caramel bar in large UK supermarkets such as ASDA and Tesco in the free from isle, and also online retailers.
How to make a no-bake chocolate caramel cheesecake
You will be super impressed with how easy this dessert is to make! You can find the written recipe, full method and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Mix your base ingredients in a stand mixer or food processor and press into your loose base / springform pan.
Blend all the filling ingredients (apart from the chocolate chunks) in a high speed blender until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
Pour the filling on to the base and level out. Chill in the fridge overnight until set.
Spoon caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake and level out.
Pipe chocolate cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Finish with some chocolate chunks and sprinkle of flaked salt on top.
Serve and enjoy!
No-bake chocolate caramel cheesecakes tips and tricks
Is this recipe vegan?
- Of course! This recipe is 100% vegan and doesn’t contain any animal based products or ingredients. It’s always worth checking your ingredients and make sure what you are using is vegan friendly.
Is the recipe gluten-free?
- YES! To make this recipe gluten-free, make sure to use gluten-free biscuits. My favourites are the LoveMore digestive Biscuits. If you don’t want the recipe gluten-free, simply use wheat based biscuits. The vegan Galaxy chocolate bar is also gluten-free too, whoop!!
How to create neat slices of cheesecake?
- There is a super easy trick to get you cutting neat slices of cheesecake. Simple use a very sharp knife to cut in to the cheesecake then before slicing again, wipe it clean with a cloth or kitchen paper. Removing any excess cheesecake or batter on the knife will prevent it from being dragged though, creating a non-clean edge.
How to store the cheesecake?
- Store the cheesecake / leftovers in an airtight / sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
If you make, and love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below. Thank you & happy baking! Make sure to tag me in your photos on Instagram and Facebook! And if you want to pin this recipe for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, above or below this post, or on any of the photos. Happy baking all!Print