These delicious No-Bake Jack Skellington Oreo Truffles are the perfect treat for Halloween. They only require 4 ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make and they taste unbelievably delicious. They’re always the first thing to go at parties and are sure to impress anyone you make them for, especially Nightmare Before Christmas fans! Vegan, no-bake, dairy-free, 4 ingredient and easy to make!
Jack Skellington Oreo Truffles
Happy 1st October or should I say.. SPOOKY SEASON! I’m so excited to share this super fun recipe with you! These really are one of my favourite Halloween treats I think i’ve ever made! People go CRAZY over them and they’re always amazed to learn how simple they are. A delicious Oreo truffle ball with mini oreo’s is dunked in dairy-free white chocolate and decorated with dairy-free dark chocolate. You just can’t go wrong with this recipe! The design is perfect for spooky season, I mean.. who doesn’t love Jack Skellington?
Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely one of my all time favourite movies so it seems right I HAD to make something Jack themed. Speaking of, have you seen my Vegan Jack Skellington Pop Tarts which I made last year? SO GOOD!
Why you’ll love these Jack Skellington Oreo Truffles:
- This is a no-bake recipe meaning no oven needed – whoop!
- Vegan friendly- This recipe doesn’t contain any animal derived ingredients.
- Perfect for Jack Skellington fans!
- Great for a ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ themed movie night!
- Super fun design.
- Great for kids to make and decorate.
- Fun Halloween baking idea.
- Minimal and easy to find ingredients.
- Only 4 ingredients needed for this entire recipe!
- Ready in under an hour!
Ingredients needed for Oreo truffles?
The great thing about this recipe? You only need four simple ingredients:
- Oreos: Don’t use double stuff or flavoured Oreos, just the standard works the BEST! You’ll also need some mini Oreos for the ‘arms and legs’.
- Cream cheese: Make sure to use a dairy-free vegan cream cheese. I use Violife, but use whatever vegan cream cheese is available to you.
- Dairy-free white chocolate: Be sure to use a good quality dairy-free white chocolate which melts well. My favourite white chocolate is Vivani Vanilla and supermarket own branded white chocolate, such as Sainsburys Deliciously Free From White chocolate.
- Dairy-free dark chocolate: Use a dark chocolate for this recipe, 80% or over works well as it works well with the ‘black and white design’. If you did want the chocolate to be black, you could add in a drop of black food gel.
What equipment is needed:
These truffles can be made in a few different ways:
- By hand in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon
- A food processor or blender
- Stand mixer or electric hand mixer
How to make Jack Skellington Oreo Truffles
These Oreo truffles are going to be THE RECIPE of spooky season. Not only are they easy, but they are scrumptious. I mean, who doesn’t love Oreos and chocolate? They’re the perfect sweet combination. You can find the full written recipe and method in the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Truffle mixture
Blitz the cookies until fine then combine them with the cream cheese until sticky. Roll the mixture into balls (one smaller for the skeleton head, and a larger ball for the ‘body’). Insert a cake pop stick. Chill until firm.
Melt the dairy-free white chocolate, dunk the truffle pops into the chocolate. Allow any excess to drip off. Chill until set.
- Dark chocolate
Melt the dark chocolate until melty, then transfer into a piping bag. Pipe on the skeleton details. Chill until firm and serve.