This is THE BEST Vegan Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake! A buttery biscuit base, creamy cheesecake filling topped with so much Biscoff, this will become your go-to Biscoff dessert!
Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake
I am so happy to share this Vegan Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake with you guys, it’s cheesecake PERFECTION! This vegan Biscoff cheesecake is super quick & easy to make and contains only a few ‘easy to find’ ingredients. To make it lighter, I used coconut cream and soaked cashew nuts which give the perfect creamy filling for this indulgent cheesecake.
Why you’ll love this cheesecake?
- It’s creamy : Thanks to the cashew nuts and coconut cream, this cheesecake is light, creamy and melts in your mouth! Super delicious!
- It has a Biscoff crust : The crunchy Biscoff base is buttery and pairs beautifully with the creamy cheesecake.
- No-Bake : No oven is required for this divine cheesecake! Simply pop it in the fridge to chill and voila… the perfect cheesecake without having to turn on the oven!
- Cookie butter flavour : The cheesecake is cram packed with cookie butter flavour! It has a caramel tone which paired with the creaminess, is super good!
- It’s vegan : Each bite you take, you will be shocked that this dessert is actually vegan! No wonder why this cheesecake is one of the most popular on my website.. its HEAVEN! Try it out for yourself!
What is Lotus Biscoff?
If you haven’t heard of Biscoff cookies before, they’re a buttery, caramel cookie which is accidentally vegan! They taste like buttery digestive cookies with caramel…they’re delicious and irresistible. I am actually obsessed with them and make soooo many of the BEST Vegan Biscoff recipes including Vegan Biscoff Babka, Vegan Biscoff Ice-cream, Vegan Biscoff Banana Bread. Be sure to check them all out!
This Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake is:
- Easy to make
- Fun to make
- Full of flavour
How to make a Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake :
(Full written method and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of this post)
Mix together the biscuits, butter and coconut oil. Press into a lined tin and press down to pack in. Set aside while you make the filling.
- Cheesecake filling
Blend all of the cheesecake ingredients in a high speed blender until thick and creamy. Pour on top of the base and level out. Chill overnight.
Melt some Biscoff spread and pour over the entire cheesecake. Sprinkle over some Biscoff biscuits. Slice and serve!