What’s better than Banana bread?… Vegan Biscoff Banana Bread, that’s what! My classic banana bread has had a moorish makeover!
A quick and easy banana bread cram-packed full of Biscoff, makes for the ultimate ‘afternoon tea’ loaf cake!
The loaf is spongy and soft on the inside and crisp on the outside with hidden Biscoff, makes for an exciting loaf!
What’s so special about this Banana bread?
- It has chunks of Lotus Biscoff cookies baked right into the loaf
- You’ll find hidden swirls of Biscoff spread throughout the loaf
- The loaf is perfectly moist
- Its vegan and easy to make
- The frosting on top of packed full of Biscoff spread.
How to make the most scrumptious Biscoff banana bread, 100% vegan!
Ingredients for the loaf
Ingredients for the buttercream
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c fan and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Peel, chop and place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash until a paste.
- Add in the sugar, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the flour in 3 stages until fully combined.
- Fold in the broken up Biscoff cookies.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
- Swirl the melted Biscoff spread into the loaf. Use a toothpick or skewer to help swirl.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. After 45 minutes, add some foil on top of the banana bread to prevent it from burning.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool fully before frosting.
Method (buttercream & decoration)
- In a bowl/stand mixer, cream the butter on high until light and fluffy, then add in the icing sugar.
- Add in the Biscoff spread and whip until light and creamy. If its too thick, add a splash of dairy-free milk to loosen the mixture.
- Spread the buttercream over the top of the loaf, using a spatula or spoon to create a swirly effect.
- Melt some Biscoff spread and drizzle it over the top of the loaf and top with broken up Biscoff cookies (optional).
Store: Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature before enjoying. Best eaten 2-3 days of making.
Keywords: Biscoff banana bread, bread, banana bread, biscoff, biscoff spread
Make sure you follow me on my social media