What’s better than Banana bread?… Vegan Biscoff Banana Bread, that’s what! My classic banana bread has had a moorish makeover!
A quick and easy banana bread cram-packed full of Biscoff, makes for the ultimate ‘afternoon tea’ loaf cake!
The loaf is spongy and soft on the inside and crisp on the outside with hidden Biscoff, makes for an exciting loaf!
What’s so special about this Banana bread?
- It has chunks of Lotus Biscoff cookies baked right into the loaf
- You’ll find hidden swirls of Biscoff spread throughout the loaf
- The loaf is perfectly moist
- Its vegan and easy to make
- The frosting on top of packed full of Biscoff spread.
Vegan Biscoff Banana Bread recipe
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Diet: Vegan
How to make the most scrumptious Biscoff banana bread, 100% vegan!
Ingredients for the loaf
- 300g of large, ripe bananas
- 100g of caster sugar
- 150ml of dairy-free milk
- 320g of self raising flour
- 6 Biscoff cookies (roughly broken)
- 20g of Biscoff spread
Ingredients for the buttercream
- 90g of dairy-free block butter
- 200g of icing sugar
- 50g of Biscoff spread
- Biscoff spread
- Biscoff cookies
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c fan and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Peel, chop and place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash until a paste.
- Add in the sugar, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the flour in 3 stages until fully combined.
- Fold in the broken up Biscoff cookies.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
- Swirl the melted Biscoff spread into the loaf. Use a toothpick or skewer to help swirl.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. After 45 minutes, add some foil on top of the banana bread to prevent it from burning.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool fully before frosting.
Method (buttercream & decoration)
- In a bowl/stand mixer, cream the butter on high until light and fluffy, then add in the icing sugar.
- Add in the Biscoff spread and whip until light and creamy. If its too thick, add a splash of dairy-free milk to loosen the mixture.
- Spread the buttercream over the top of the loaf, using a spatula or spoon to create a swirly effect.
- Melt some Biscoff spread and drizzle it over the top of the loaf and top with broken up Biscoff cookies (optional).
Store: Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature before enjoying. Best eaten 2-3 days of making.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Keywords: Biscoff banana bread, bread, banana bread, biscoff, biscoff spread
Make sure you follow me on my social media
YUM – this looks so tasty! I have a month until my new job starts, and have been searching for recipes to try out… This one definitely makes the list! Excited to give it a try 🙂
Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin