Quick, easy, and absolutely scrumptious, these Vegan Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls will become a go-to if you’re in the mood for a sweet treat.
Sometimes you want a sweet treat but you don’t want to be in the kitchen hours baking. Let me introduce Vegan Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls. They are super easy to make! All you’ll need is a sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry, a jar of Biscoff spread and Biscoff biscuits. That’s it!
Ingredients you’ll need to make these Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls:
- 2 sheets of puff pastry – I use Jus-Rol Gluten-free Puff Pastry. This pastry is AMAZING! It’s light and flakey, you wouldn’t be able to tell if vegan, let alone gluten-free as well! I highly recommend. I pick it up in Sainsbury’s.
- 1 jar of vegan Biscoff spread – Lotus Biscoff spread
- A pack of Biscoff biscuits. You’ll only want about 3/4 of the pack (so keep the rest in your cookie jar for dunking into tea or coffee).
You can find both these products in most UK supermarkets!
Make sure to ‘PIN’ the photo below to your favourite Pinterest board.
Top tips for making these Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls:
- Use ready to roll puff pastry, it will save you so much time!
- Twist the pastry as tight as possible. Doing this will produce neat swirls.
- If you have time, freeze the dough for 5 minutes before use. This will make it easier to roll, twist and cut, making for beautiful swirls.
- If the dough is too sticky, use some plain flour.
- To cut the dough easily, use a pizza cutter / roller. It saves you so much time! Watch the tutorial here.
- Before baking, brush some dairy-free milk all over the swirls (along with some Biscoff cookie crumbles). This will give them a golden brown colour when baked. It also makes them a little crispier on the edges which is delicious!
- Before serving these delicious swirls, dust over some icing sugar. It makes them even more tasty!
Looking for more Biscoff recipes? Look no further:
Quick and easy Biscoff Banana Bread
How to make Vegan Biscoff Swirls (step by step):
- Un-roll a sheet of vegan & gluten-free puff pastry on grease proof paper.
- Spread vegan friendly Biscoff over one half of the pastry and top with a sprinkling of crushed Biscoff biscuits (optional).
- Fold the plain pastry over the Biscoff and press to stick it down.
- Cut the pastry into strips.
- Twist the pastry and roll into a spiral shape.
- Place on a grease proof paper lined baking tray, and space out (as they spread).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 220 degrees c fan.
- Remove form the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls
- Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: A dozen
- Diet: Vegan
Super quick and easy Vegan Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls, filled with Biscoff spread and Biscoff biscuits!
- 2 sheets of vegan friendly puff pastry sheets
- 1 jar of Biscoff spread
- 1 pack of Biscoff Biscuits
- Icing sugar (to dust, optional)
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan and line 2 large baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Unroll the pastry sheet leaving the baking paper underneath. This will prevent sticking. Use a rolling pin to slightly flatten out any wrinkles in the pastry. Dust over some flour if the pastry is too sticky.
- Spread 3 – 4 tablespoons of Biscoff spread over one half of the pastry sheet, leaving the other half plain.
- Sprinkle crushed Biscoff biscuits (optional) over the Biscoff and press them down slightly to stick.
- Lift up the plain pastry, and fold over, on top of the Biscoff to create a parcel.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza roller, cut the pastry into strips (as wide as you’d like them).
- Twist the strips then roll into spirals (watch the tutorial here).
- Place on the baking tray, spread 2 inches apart (as they will spread / puff up).
- Brush the tops and sides of each swirl with some dairy-free milk. This will help get a gorgeous golden colour to the pastry, along with making them extra flakey.
- Sprinkle with more crumbled up Biscoff biscuits (optional).
- Place the tray one at a time in the oven and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the pastry is golden in colour.
- Once fully baked, remove the tray from the oven and place the other tray in to bake and repeat.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve with a dusting of icing sugar.
Storing: Store the pastry swirls in a sealed container in the fridge, allow to come to room temperature before enjoying. Best served day of making. Best eaten 2 days of making.
Where to buy puff pastry sheets? I use Jus-Roll which is available from most supermarkets and online including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Ocado and ASDA for example.
- Category: Pastry
- Method: Baking
Keywords: puff pastry, biscoff puff pastry swirls, biscoff, biscoff swirls
LOVE these! They’re definitely a FAV in our house. Super delish and easy to make. Especially thanks to Holly’s video. 🧡😋
Hello, Aw thank you so much! Thats so kind of you, really happy you enjoyed them x
Made these last night and they were super easy. I had to bake them about 3 minutes more because they were a tad bit doughy. I did not drizzle Biscoff over the top just sprinkled with powdered sugar and LOVED them!! My hubby ate three in a row. LOL.
Hello, I am so happy you enjoyed!! Thanks so much Rhonda!! x