Quick, easy, and absolutely scrumptious, these Vegan Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls will become a go-to if you’re in the mood for a sweet treat.
Sometimes you want a sweet treat but you don’t want to be in the kitchen hours baking. Let me introduce Vegan Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls. They are super easy to make! All you’ll need is a sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry, a jar of Biscoff spread and Biscoff biscuits. That’s it!
Ingredients you’ll need to make these Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls:
- 2 sheets of puff pastry – I use Jus-Rol Gluten-free Puff Pastry. This pastry is AMAZING! It’s light and flakey, you wouldn’t be able to tell if vegan, let alone gluten-free as well! I highly recommend. I pick it up in Sainsbury’s.
- 1 jar of vegan Biscoff spread – Lotus Biscoff spread
- A pack of Biscoff biscuits. You’ll only want about 3/4 of the pack (so keep the rest in your cookie jar for dunking into tea or coffee).
You can find both these products in most UK supermarkets!
Make sure to ‘PIN’ the photo below to your favourite Pinterest board.
Top tips for making these Biscoff Puff Pastry Swirls:
- Use ready to roll puff pastry, it will save you so much time!
- Twist the pastry as tight as possible. Doing this will produce neat swirls.
- If you have time, freeze the dough for 5 minutes before use. This will make it easier to roll, twist and cut, making for beautiful swirls.
- If the dough is too sticky, use some plain flour.
- To cut the dough easily, use a pizza cutter / roller. It saves you so much time! Watch the tutorial here.
- Before baking, brush some dairy-free milk all over the swirls (along with some Biscoff cookie crumbles). This will give them a golden brown colour when baked. It also makes them a little crispier on the edges which is delicious!
- Before serving these delicious swirls, dust over some icing sugar. It makes them even more tasty!
Looking for more Biscoff recipes? Look no further:
How to make Vegan Biscoff Swirls (step by step):
- Un-roll a sheet of vegan & gluten-free puff pastry on grease proof paper.
- Spread vegan friendly Biscoff over one half of the pastry and top with a sprinkling of crushed Biscoff biscuits (optional).
- Fold the plain pastry over the Biscoff and press to stick it down.
- Cut the pastry into strips.
- Twist the pastry and roll into a spiral shape.
- Place on a grease proof paper lined baking tray, and space out (as they spread).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 220 degrees c fan.
- Remove form the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar.