THE BEST No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake- A crunchy Oreo cookie base with a smooth and silky creamy cheesecake filling with even more Oreo’s, topped with dairy-free cream and cookie crumbles.
This is the ULTIMATE dessert for cookies and cream lovers!
An easy No-bake cookies and cream cheesecake, perfect for any occasion!
Ingredients you’ll need to make this cheesecake:
- 2 packs of Oreo cookies (or any vegan cookies & cream cookies, Lovemore Bakery do some amazing vegan Oreos!)
- Dairy-free butter/margarine
- Cashew nuts
- Dairy-free cream cheese
- Icing sugar
- Coconut cream
- Vanilla extract
- Dairy-free dark chocolate (70% or above)
- Dairy-free whipping cream
This simple cheesecake requires NO BAKING at all and is sure to blow your mind- it tastes OUT OF THIS WORLD good! It’s creamy, thick and tastes divine!
I already have a ‘Oreo’ cheesecake on my website but I have worked so hard to update it and make it even better. Since posting my first cheesecake on my website, I have discovered you guys love cheesecakes- haha! They blow up on my Instagram and Pinterest!
I am super excited to share my new and updated Oreo cheesecake which is silky smooth, cram packed with ‘cookies and cream’ flavours! It’s honestly my dream cheesecake, along with my No-Bake biscoff cheesecake obviously- haha!
Looking for more cheesecake recipes? Look no further:
Baked Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Baked Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake bars
No-Bake White Chocolate + Cherry Cheesecake
Cashew nuts– The cashew nuts need to be soaked overnight in water. Just make sure the water is covering the nuts! This makes them softer, which creates a grain-free and smooth cheesecake filling.
Cream cheese- To be honest, any dairy-free cream cheese will work perfectly in this recipe. My favourites to use are: ‘Violife Cream Original’, Sainsbury’s own Free From Cream Cheese’. Any soft, and creamy cream cheese is great!
Coconut cream- Chill a can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight, turn it upside down and open. Pour out the liquid and use the thick, white cream.
Whipping cream- My favourite whipping cream is Elmlea Plant Based Cream Alternative
Ingredients for the base
- 250g of of Oreo cookies
- 100 of dairy-free butter/margarine
Ingredients for the filling
- 300g of cashew nuts (see notes*)
- 500g of dairy-free cream cheese (see notes*)
- 100g of icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 150g of coconut cream (see notes*)
- 10 Oreo cookies
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache
- 80g of dairy-free dark chocolate
- 50ml of dairy-free cream (simple, double or coconut cream)
- Dairy-free whipping cream (see notes*)
- Oreo cookies (for decoration)
1 Line a 8” loose base/push up cake tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the cookies into a food processor/blender and whizz up until crumbly, but not too fine.
3. Melt the dairy-free butter/margarine in a small saucepan over the hob.
4. In a bowl, add in the crushed cookies and pour over the melted butter and mix until like wet sand. You want it to hold its shape.
Press the mixture into the lined cake tin, making sure to compact it in using a spoon or clean hands. The more compact it is, the less likely it will crumble.
Place into the freezer whilst you make the filling.
Method (cheesecake filling)
1. Drain the cashew nuts from the water and place them into a food processor/blender along with the dairy-free cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and coconut cream. Whizz up on high speed for around 5 minutes until smooth. Add some more coconut cream if needed.
I use a ‘Kitchenaid Powerplus blender’. It’s best to use a high-speed blender if possible as the mixture is quite thick, and you want it as smooth as possible.
You might need to stop the mixer and scrape down the sides a few times to make sure everything is incorporated.
2. Spread a thin layer of the cheesecake filling over the base, crumble over 5 Oreo cookies. Repeat until you’ve used up all the cookies and cheesecake filling. Level with a spoon.
Place the cheesecake in the fridge to set. Allow the cheesecake to set fully before removing from the cake tin. This will take around 4-6 hours (I leave mine to set overnight).
Method (chocolate ganache)
1. Place the dairy-free cream into a saucepan. Gently heat until it comes to a light simmer then turn off the heat.
2. Place the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and pour over the hot cream, stir to combine.
3. Spread the ganache over the top of the cheesecake. Place immediately into the fridge to set the ganache. This will take 15 minutes.
Decorate by whipping up some dairy-free whipping cream (see notes*) , add it into a piping bag fitted with a star tip nozzle and pipe swirls around the top edge of the cheesecake. Top with crumbled and whole cookies.
As this cheesecake contains cream cheese, it’s best stored in a sealed container in the fridge. Best enjoyed within 4 days of making.
Make sure you follow me on my social media
The Little Blog Of Veganⓒ All Rights Reserved. 2021
Are the cashews necessary to put in?
Hello, Yes as they give the cheesecake stability and add a really lovely creaminess! 🙂 x
Hi. What brand coconut do you use?
Can you please put the ingredients in ounces? Thanks