These Vegan Twix Crumbl Cookies are loaded with gooey caramel, chocolate and the most DELICIOUS chewy cookie. These crumbl cookies taste like the real deal! Keep reading to learn how to make them!
Vegan Twix Crumbl Cookies
Twix was one of my favourite chocolate bars growing up. Since turning vegan and finding my love of baking, I love to make my own Twix inspired desserts and treats. For example, my Vegan Twix Bars and Vegan Twix Cookie Cups. I adore the sweet caramel, along with the buttery cookie and rich chocolate. Oh my goodness, I could eat them all day, every day!
These Twix cookies are all the good things wrapped up together! A scrumptious loaded cookie base, topped with luscious caramel and a creamy chocolate puddle. May I welcome you to your new favourite cookie EVER – haha!
What is a Crumbl cookie?
Crumbl cookies have become huge on social media from the company ‘Crumbl Cookies’. They have designed these amazing loaded, stuffed and extra cookies topped with a swirl of frosting.
These cookies have the most scrumptious buttery bakery style cookie (which you wont be able to tell is vegan!!). It’s also topped with a huge puddle of caramel and chocolate to make it even more tasty and twix-like.
Ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies?
- Dairy-free butter : You’ll want to use a chilled, vegan block butter. My favourite is the Naturli Vegan Block.
- Caster sugar : White sugar or caster sugar adds sweetness and also helps to bind the cookie.
- Light brown sugar : The light brown sugar adds a rich flavour to the cookie.
- Vanilla extract : Try to use a good quality vanilla, it makes all the difference.
- Dairy-free milk : Any vegan / dairy-free milk will work for this recipe. My personal favourite to use is oat milk.
- Plain flour : You’ll want to use plain flour / all purpose flour for this recipe.
- Baking powder : This will help the cookies rise.
- Bicarbonate of soda : This will help to cookies rise.
- Chocolate chips : You can use dairy-free chocolate chips or a chocolate bar chopped into shards.
- Vegan caramel sauce : Ingredients listed here
- Chocolate : You can use any dairy-free chocolate, dark, milk or white. My preferred is a dairy-free dark chocolate for a richer flavour, and contrast to the sweet caramel.
How to make Vegan Twix Crumbl Cookies?
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 2 baking trays with grease proof paper.
Mix all of the cookie ingredients together until a cookie dough forms. Fold in the chocolate. Scoop the cookie dough into 6 balls using an ice-cream scoop, place on the baking tray spread apart (as they will spread out). Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
Make the caramel then spoon a tablespoon on top of each cookie. Place the cookies in the freezer to set the caramel and prepare it for the chocolate.
Melt the chocolate using a bain-marie then spoon a tablespoon on top of each cookie, over the caramel, spreading it out. Allow the cookies to chill in the fridge to set the chocolate before serving.
Tools you’ll need to make these cookies
How to store Vegan Twix Crumbl Cookies?
You’ll want to store the cookies in an sealed container and keep them in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature for 5 minutes before enjoying.
Looking for more caramel treats? Check these out:
If you make, and love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below, and PIN the photos to your favourite Pinterest Boards. Thank you & happy baking!Print