If you’re a cookies and cream fan, you’re going to love this! Layers of Oreo cookies, dunked in espresso, with a whipped Oreo mascarpone cream and whipped cream. This ‘Easy Vegan Oreo Tiramisu’ is super easy to make and tastes incredible! The perfect dessert for any occasion.
Easy Vegan Oreo Tiramisu
Tiramisu is one of my absolute favourite desserts. The sweet, creamy mascarpone simply melts in your mouth and it’s perfect with a cup of coffee. At home, my Easy Vegan Oreo Tiramisu recipe really hits the spot when I can’t get the restaurant version.
My Vegan Biscoff Tiramisu went absolutely crazy and viral on my Instagram & Tiktok, so I thought it was time I created another beloved dessert. Oreos are one of my favourite cookies, so it just makes sense for me to have made this epic Oreo Tiramisu dessert.
What is a Tiramisu?
Classic tiramisu is a coffee flavoured, Italian dessert consisting of ladyfingers, dipped in coffee, topped with a mascarpone cream cheese and a dusting of cocoa powder. I love making different variations of tiramisu, including Vegan Biscoff Tiramisu, Strawberry Tiramisu and Lemon Tiramisu. Oreo has been on my ‘must make’ for a few months and I am really excited to finally share the recipe.
Why you’ll love this Oreo Tiramisu
- No baking required.
- It’s vegan friendly.
- Creamy and delicious.
- It can be made in minutes.
- Versatile decoration.
- You can use store bought or homemade Oreos.
How to make a Easy Vegan Oreo Tiramisu
Prepare the Oreo cookies : Fill a glass with some espresso. Make sure it’s cool or the heat will melt the cookies and mascarpone. Dunk each biscuit into the espresso and lay a layer of the Oreo cookies into a square tin or dish.
Make the cookies and cream mascarpone cream : This cream is super easy, only 5 ingredients and can be whipped up (literally) in under 15 minutes! It’s thick and holds the tiramisu beautifully. For this recipe, I like to use a rectangular, ceramic dish. I know a lot of people use a glass dish which looks gorgeous as you can see the layers from the outside of the dish, but there’s something satisfying about using a ceramic dish, cutting into the tiramisu and lifting up a slice to reveal the gorgeous layers for the first time.
Pipe or spread some of the cream over the Oreo cookies and level out. Repeat until you have a few layers of dunked Oreo cookies and mascarpone cream.
Cream stars : To make the dessert look even more irresistible than it already does, whip up some dairy-free cream, add it into a piping bag fitted with a large star or round tip nozzle and pipe a decorative topping. Sprinkle over some crushed Oreo cookies to let people know what deliciousness lies below.
Frequently asked questions
How to Stop Oreo Tiramisu From Being Mushy
The key to keeping the tiramisu firm and not mushy is to quickly dip the Oreos in to the espresso. If you dip the cookie for too long, the cookie will fall apart. 1-2 seconds in the espresso is all that’s needed.
Can I Make Tiramisu Without Coffee?
If you’re making Oreo Tiramisu for children or if you yourself aren’t a coffee fan, you can dip the cookies in dairy-free milk.
How to Store Oreo Tiramisu
Store the Oreo tiramisu in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure it’s covered with grease proof paper. You can also freeze tiramisu for longer, up to 2 months in a sealed container. Tiramisu freezes very well! Just make sure to defrost it fully overnight before serving and tucking in.
Looking for more tiramisu desserts, check these out:
Popular Vegan Biscoff TiramisuPrint
Easy Vegan Oreo Tiramisu
- Total Time: 6 hours / overnight
- Yield: 8–10 1x
- Diet: Vegan
East Vegan Oreo Tiramisu with layers of Oreos, coffee and mascarpone. It’s creamy, delicious and easy to make.
Ingredients for the Oreo layers
- 4 packs of Oreo cookies
- 1 mug of brewed espresso
Ingredients for the mascarpone cream
- 250g of dairy-free block butter (softened)*
- 420g of icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste
- 80g of dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 4 Oreo cookies
Ingredients for the cream stars
- 100ml of dairy-free whipping cream ( I use Elmlea Plant based double cream)
- Oreo cookies (for decoration)
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the dairy-free softened butter. Using a hand whisk or stand mixer with balloon whisk attachment, whip the butter for 5-8 minutes until pale.
- Add the Oreo cookies into a blender and blitz until fine / crumb like.
- Sift in the icing sugar and add in the vanilla bean paste and Oreo crumbs. Whip on high speed, adding in the yogurt. Keep whipping for around 5 minutes. The mixture will turn very thick and creamy. If your mixture looks like it is splitting, keep whipping it! It will come together.
- Transfer the mascarpone into a piping bag, with a star tip (optional).
Method (Oreo layers and assemble)
- Dip the Oreo cookies one by one fully into the dairy-free milk or espresso and lay down in the dish in a single layer. I use a 10×9 inch rectangular dish, which uses approximately 15-20 Oreo cookies per layer.
- Pipe a generous layer of the cookies and cream mascarpone on top. Spread it evenly with an off set spatula, then sprinkle some Oreo crumbs over the top. Repeat until you’ve used up all the biscuits and cream.
- Whip up some dairy-free whipping cream until firm, transfer into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip nozzle and pipe peaks over the entire dessert.
- Decorate with some crumbled up Oreo cookies.
- Place the Oreo tiramisu into the fridge for 4-6 hours to set. Alternatively leave it in the fridge overnight to set.
To store: Store in the fridge. Allow to come to room temperature before serving. Best enjoyed within a 3-4 days of making.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: tiramisu
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: vegan tiramisu, vegan oreo tiramisu, oreo tiramisu, tiramisu
I made this as a mini dessert for my daughter’s wedding using gluten free oreos so that their friends who are gluten free and vegan could have a fancy dessert. Used mini dessert cups, and everyone raved!
Helloo, aw this made me so happy! I am over the moon you and everyone at the wedding enjoyed!! THANK YOU!! xx